September 27, 2014

OMFG Series 4 on Kickstarter NOW!

Now I enjoyed my Monster in the Pocket toys when I was a child, but it wasn't until last January I found October Toys, by chance, surfing the net, I fell back into collecting minifigures.  October Toys is a small Southern California company that does their own minifigures, as well as blogs and events.  One of their lines is OMFG, Outlandish Mini Figure Guys, use designs and sculpts from submissions from other artists on the website.  A very cool scene, indeed.

OMFG is now funding their 4th series on Kickstarter.  Take a look!  It's very cool stuff!

As of this very second, there is still plenty of time to back it, if you wish. (20 days left)  Or spread the word to people you think may be interested.

Check out the Kickstarter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment