December 30, 2017

Electric Monarchy Goes Sleazy With New Bukkake!

Go on, Google Electric Monarchy right now and tell me what comes up.  Okay, well it's not nothing.  It's still a few articles here and there, some leading back to the blog, but that's besides the point.  The point is your basic protein-based Pokemon is evolving into it's next form.  God, that sounded a lot less gross in my head.

Currently deep within it's cocoon, lies the twisting and throbbing remains of Electric Monarchy, writhing it's body parts and fluids into a new focus and brand moving into the new year.  You can find glimpses of it now, quickly patched over the now re-branded Electric Monarchy Instagram account.  The name given to this new emerging abomination, dripping it's filth onto the world, is called Sleaze.

News like this can be unsettling for some who don't care much for change.  I can certainly fall into that camp, along with avid collectors who much rather collect full production lines until the sun goes supernova than start something new, but I can say, with some certainty, is that it's just a re-branding of sorts.  The impression I'm getting is that moving forward, customers and collectors will get a better sense of the world and vision of Sleaze as a more focused concept.

I think there is no better way to convey this than to bring back an old favorite in a new flavor.  Collaborating with illustrator and comic book artist, Russell Taysom, Sleaze is releasing the neon green Nuclear Bukkake.  I dont have the exact date of time when you can befall onto the online shops, but talk around the water cooler would indicate the team is working on a late January release, however I wouldn't take that as gospel quite yet.  I'll update this post when I have a more exact time frame.

https://www.instagram.com/sleazetoys/

No comments:

Post a Comment