October 26, 2016

FreeKarateChops Offer Blind Boxes for NE Comic Con!

I have to say, I really can't wait to bury yesterday's political rant under an avalanche of mini-figure news and updates.  It's not that I think it's a wretched thing to read or will work up anyone, but just flipping over those rocks gives me the feeling like I need a shower afterward.  Yet, no matter how hard I scrub, I can't wash away the shame.  I'm glad I shared what I shared, but I'm happier to leave it in the dust and carry on with better and more interesting things, at least to me.  If you're here, I think to you too.

Resin wrassler, FreeKarateChops released a rather interesting piece of information today.  For those who don't know, FreeKarateChops is an independent resin artist and kit-basher with all sorts of pro-wrestling and pop-culture references.  It's rather interesting stuff, and I do feel a bit embarrassed to have only started showing off his stuff now.  At least, I believe this is the first time, although I could be wrong.

FreeKarateChops will be attending the Northeast Comic Con in Wilmington, Massachusetts, December 3-4, and to celebrate they will be introducing convention exclusive blind boxes full of resin greatness found otherwise in The Chop Shop.

Pictured above is the larger blind box priced at twenty clams, but there is also a smaller for half as much, but regardless, this is a helluva insane deal.  Some quality resin casts will cost you a twenty spot on their own, especially if you're counting shipping and handling.  If you make towards the frozen tundra of New England this December, he'll fill your ice-fishing tackle box with mini-figures for the same price.

You know me.  I'm always up for a great deal, and if you can make it to the convention, these blind boxes could be a deal of the century.  Consider attending if you're in the area, or visit his website today and grab a chop of your own now.

http://freekaratechops.storenvy.com/
http://www.necomiccon.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment