January 10, 2017

Super7 Reveals Street Fighter M.U.S.C.L.E. Drop!

What's going on, everyone, and welcome back to the old drop blog.  I don't want to get too hyped up, but there is a lot of stuff bubbling under the surface when it comes to keshi stuff.  I feel there will be a lot to ramble about very soon, which will be really great.  I've been really wanting to hit a good natural stride lately.  Like, you know, blasting out the words in a natural flow that doesn't take me too long to think about and edit, and I think updates like certainly get me in that mood.

Keshi champions of 2016 and coming out early this new year swinging, looking to level out all the competition.  Super7 is red hot, despite all rotten veg I could sling their way.  It started with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, then Alien, and now it's the classic fighting video game franchise, Street Fighter.  Everything they are touching is turning into G.O.L.D, and that couldn't be more exciting and awesome for anyone else but us.

Adding on to their previous successes, Street Fighter M.U.S.C.L.E. will be seeing the light of day January 11th 2017 on the Super7 webstore, and I have to say, maybe more than the previous series they've produced, this one looks the best and has me the most excited.  Sure, I enjoyed watching both He-Man and Alien, but I don't think I could accurately guess hour many countless hours I've spent smashing controller buttons to Street Fighter, and seeing how well these mini-figures turned out is even better.  I love the proportions and how stubby arms and fists are, just like classic Kinnikuman, and there is no confusing who is who.  If you're a fan of the video game, I am willing to bet you're into it.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  Just to quickly reiterate for those who missed it, I may be a little ghostly in the next few months, and scroll down for more details about that, but when something big happens, expect to hear my point of view on it.  \Do also make sure you read from other bloggers and forum members too, just so you're fully educated on every possible angle.  And of course, for more official information, please visit the link below.

http://super7store.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment