August 28, 2016

Franken Toys' Creeplings LIVE On Kickstarter!

Hey, K-Droppers!  Welcome back and hopefully you haven't melted completely away with either the heat or a new school year.  Today I am pleased to have been informed by a member of  the LittleRubberGuys toy forum of a new mini-figure toy line looking to hit production costs with funding by Kickstarter.

I'm personally unfamiliar with Franken Toys, but I am very interested in seeing what they have to offer, considering you can tell some of their characters hit that Trash Pack button for me.  Right now, I am funding their project at a level that will score me ten Creeplings for about two clams a piece, which is pretty much the standard amount nowadays, and I seriously suggest you take the time to go through their campaign page and consider helping Creeplings become a reality too.

At the time of this writing, there is twenty days left in the campaign with it already making at least half of it's funding, but there is still a lot more to do.  Please take a moment to visit the link below and give some love if you can afford it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/creeplings/creeplings-spooky-blind-box-collectible-miniatures/updates

No comments:

Post a Comment