November 17, 2016

Robo Toy Fest Brings the Gold to Designer Con 2016!

Set your seats back to their normal upright position, because we're turning back to Designer Con!

Revealed today, the fine folks over at Robo Toy Fest will be bringing a brand new colorway of their RTF Robo mini-figure, exclusively for the Pasadena Convention Center.   This character, designed and modeled after their Robo Toy Fest character has seen his fair share of conventions, but always appears with a new colorful mood.  This time it's adorned in some glorious gold plating.

To be completely honest and transparent, this is the concept stuff I can really get behind.  This mini-figure only comes out of hiding for conventions, always with a new variant, and never asks for the moon, despite it being an exclusive get.  That sort of fun chase is what I can really get behind, and it saddens me to remember I don't actually own a RTF Robo yet.  I ought to fix that, like, right now, and if you're in the same boat as me, maybe you should fix it too.

Check out the link below!

http://www.planetxtoys.com/robo-toy-fest-exclusives/

No comments:

Post a Comment