May 5, 2015

Toy Haul 05/05/15 Korean Ddakji Edition!

Today's mailbag we see a little package from all the way from the home of rubber ddakji, South Korea.

Some may remember my first post, showing my curiosity and interest in these types of figures or game pieces, however you look at it, and I'm really glad to say I have my first four to share today with all of you.

These guys are from a bootleg Pokemon set, as I'm sure anyone could really notice, with characters having guns, knifes, scars, and all kinds of hilariously insane things added to the original designs.  

In the two packages I received, I was able to get Mr. Mime, Lickitongue, Meowth, and Golbat, all of which look really nice in the translucent purples, pink, and clear.

I really like these guys, even for not-for-kids-anymore bootlegs.  I've never owned any ddakji before, and really, just weeks ago, and I never even heard of them, so I think I'd be happy with just about anything.

Of course, I have no plans of turning Keshi Drop into Ddakji Drop, but I do plan on picking up some more in the future.  Let me know in the comments below, if that's something you want to me to cover when they arrive.

Thanks for dropping by, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment