March 17, 2015

Cure Ukkari-man Keshi Prize Drop!

Japanese toy and graphic designer, Cure, held something of a raffle or a contest late last year.  Like the one pictured here on the side, they sold monster sticker packs to their customers, with each sticker pack essentially putting your name in the drawing.

A drawing for what you ask?  I'll give you one guess.

Leaked on their Instagram just recently, it seems like the prizes of the lottery have been made and are ready to be sent to their winners.

I gotta' say, these guys look ridiculously good.  I'm not sure if this is their first go at keshi or they had outside help, but either way, all around thumbs up from me.  The only thumbs down, of course, being how insanely rare these must be.

I'm not sure how many are going out to winners, but I'd have to guess it's not truck loads.  Cure generally does sofubi vinyl, not keshi.  This is likely a cool little treat to go along with the release of their Ukkari-man stickers and not much more.  If I had to guess these guys are going to be nearly impossible to find without coughing up a pretty penny, but you never know, one could sneak into a keshi lot auction somewhere and you could get a great deal.  That's why it's always worth the look.

I wish I had known about this when the stickers and contest was released, I would have loved to try to score one of these awesome guys.  I'll certainly keep my eye out for them as they travel to their new homes, and I suggest the same to you too.  Check out the link below for all kinds of awesome Cure stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment