March 30, 2015

Toy Haul: Scott Wilkowski Micro Mail-Away Minifigure!

Usually, I try to have Toy Hauls reserved for big mail bag openings, but today I think this is a special exception.

A little while ago, I suggested everyone to consider participating in Scott Wilkowski's mail-away offer, and today I got my crazy red ape minifigure.

This little guy is pretty damn rocking.  He's almost entirely red, but there are tiny blue swirls in there too, most of which the picture doesn't show very well.  In fact, if you look at the original offer picture, he looks a lot like the one being held.

Now that I have one, of course, I gotta' have more.  There is a lot of hot variants, maybe some not even pictured, but I gotta' give it a shot to get either the neon pink or neon green.

What did you get?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you haven't done it yet, get on it already and send away for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment