March 24, 2015

Transformers Tiny Titans Series 3 Leaks!

I don't have to tell you how legendary Transformers are in toy collecting, in general.  They've even forgone their transforming nature from time to time and did keshi figures, with Decoys being the most popular and collected.

I have to say, though, these Tiny Titans mini-figures for their Robots In Disguise cartoon series, have always caught my eye.  So, with the new bit of news floating about, there isn't really a better time to talk about them.

Tiny Titans are small, inarticulate, plastic mini-figures of characters from the cartoon series.  They are sold in blind bag form, for what I can gather, only a couple bucks a piece, so the price is certainly right.  What catches some collectors, and what has me on the fence, is, of course, the paint.  Keshi purists despise paint applications on a mini-figure probably more than anything else, but from what I can tell, there is actually, aside from Optimus Prime, only small paint applications.  So, that being that, has me interested.

I've had my eye on them, but never really pulled the trigger on them before, but with third set of mini-figures, it looks like they are releasing a Shockwave, who has always been a favorite of mine.  I think what I'll do is purchase the Shockwave I want in auction, check it out in person, and see if it's something I could continue to collect.  That way, I'm not buying a ton of blind bag toys I don't particularly want just to get the one awesome Decepticon.

What do you guys think?  Think they are far too removed from traditional keshi to collect?  Voice your opinions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment