July 3, 2015

Toy Haul 07/03/15 Forever Yes Prize!

Today's mail bag is something of a special one, seeing how I didn't have to spend a single penny on it.  In fact, this whole lot of mini-figure goodness was a prize I won the LRG forums.

It was a Forever Yes contest where we all celebrated our favorite bootlegs of every toy format, not just keshi.  There was some really great entries, including Robert Cop the RoboCop and more, but it seemed like the nightmarish Turtles Fighters TMNT knock-offs won me the bundle of keshi.

Inside the bundle we have a little be of everything.  In the back, there was the plastic figures from the Monsters and Zombies army men tube.  In front of them are Monster In My Pocket figures I don't have, as well as some S.L.U.G. Zombie humans I need for the collection too.  The gems of the package, in my opinion, are the Soma Ninjas in the front.  They may look familiar because they were quite popular in vending machines years ago.  I remember having a bunch of these, but who knows where they wandered off too.  It's great to have a couple back now.

With the ending of one contest, I started my own.  My Forever Yes contest shares and celebrates our guilty pleasures in toy collecting, if collecting these sort of toys weren't already guilty enough.  Please follow the link and join in the fun!  It's free of charge!

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229758&hl=

No comments:

Post a Comment