November 4, 2014

The Hunt Is On!

Convention exclusives are sometimes the most coveted miniatures in a line.  Primarily, I think this is because there is such a small amount of them and so few lucky people that can actually attend.  The same goes for this year's Designer Con, with October Toy's OTMFG Vincent minifigure.

Vincent is an impressive bulky keshi, and they previously released the flesh color not too long ago.  With Vincent being D-Con's mascot, I had a feeling October Toys would have some sort of plan with this guy, I just had no idea it would be this.

They are doing a scavenger hunt, with five color variants at five different booths at the convention.  Once you've bought them all, you win the glow-in-the-dark variant for no additional cost.

I had figured something was up their sleeves, but this was intense!  Luckily, as soon as I saw the announcement, I quickly found a mule on the forums.  A mule is term used for someone who is paid to buy something in someone's behalf.  In this instance, there is a forum member who seems to have a desire to be the number one mule.  So I quickly reached out to him and we came together with a fair price for it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment