August 27, 2015

Candy Apple Metal Baby Deadbeet Drop!

This one could possibly be more Drop than Keshi, but that's okay.  I covered this guy before, so another one can't be too bad.  Also, it seemed like you guys really enjoyed the last one, despite him not being all that keshi at all.

Meet the Candy Apple variant of the metal Baby Deadbeet, designed by Scott Tolleson and sculpted by George Gaspar.  His PVC counterparts are a fan-favorite of the OTMFG line, and these heavy metal versions are turning out to be just as popular.

This is the one to track down and snag up, because he is going live Friday, August 28th, at 10am PST on Scott's web-store for $10.  Maybe as you're reading this, it's already dropping!  So hurry and get this guy!

The metal doesn't really scratch my itch, but that's just me.  I'm weird, but I certainly have most of the variants of the regular version, if not the whole collection by now.  If this guy strikes your fancy, don't mess around.  Get this guy now, because I'm sure he won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment