August 4, 2015

Mystical Warriors of the Ring Talos Reveal!

Welcome back, everyone!  First off, let me apologize for the little break there and complete lack of any updates after the OMFG review.  You all know I try to make as many updates here as I can, but with a busy bunch of days and just the lull of keshi happenings, I couldn't produce much.  It certainly didn't seem a week plus without a new article, that's for sure, and that's the scariest part.

Regardless, we're back and we have a huge reveal today!  Mystical Warriors of the Ring has been working on all sorts of things.  We have seen their progress coming along with their announcer character coming to Series 3, and if you've been following them on social media, you'd been catching up on their awesome steel cage play-set they have in the works too.  Even with all that, another Series 3, I am supposing, has just been revealed.

Talos, the bull character, will be seeing himself a mini-figure sometime soon, as revealed from the black and white picture above that came from their Instagram feed.  I say I am assuming him to be an addition to Series 3, but remember, he is a rather bulky, large, dude too.  He could go the route of Goliath and see himself the second character to find the Evolution treatment.

I certainly don't have all the answers right now, but you can expect when I come across more information, I'll share it right here on Keshi Drop.  But, if you can't wait for me to type it all out, feel free to pop on MWOTR's website for more.  You can even fill out your wrestling roster before Talos charges into your collection!

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/

http://mystwarriors.com/shop.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment