December 21, 2014

Early Evolution!

For those hardcore collectors and rarity chasers, Mystical Warriors of the Ring just announced they have something that might be right up your alley.

They only have a handful, maybe it was five sets total in the world they mentioned, but they are test shots of the new MWOTR ring set called Evolution.  They are currently working out the finer details on the new figures and these sets are the product of that.  Most companies would destroy them, but like the preview pieces at Designer Con, they are releasing them to their fans to get an early look at what's to come in the near future.

Keep in mind, though, these are not the final products either.  Both sets are working models and the final design may have slight alterations here and there.  The Designer Con set was done in a hard plastic and this recently released set was done in a much softer material.  It appears they are working on some science with their figure's detail and the materials at their disposal.  It's all very cool and exciting, and I can't wait to see what the final product will look like.  Unfortunately for me, my budget doesn't allow me to be the 'keshi baller' I wish I could be, so I'll have to let these enviously pass me by.  I will, however, be first in line for the final PVC version of series two.

This set is only available via email, primarily because of the low numbers available, I am guessing.  In fact, it appears there are still pieces of the Designer Con test shots available in their store.  If either of them interest you, please check out their website and give them some love!

For Mystical Warriors of the Ring news and minifigures click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment