December 17, 2014

Hot Rise of the Beasts Leak!

Unless you follow @littlerubberguys on Instagram, which I suggest you do, this hot piece of leaky news will come as a pleasant surprise.

What we are looking at are non-articulated, rubber casted, prototypes of the new lion character from the Rise of the Beasts mini figure line.  Being a test shot, they are slightly larger than their production brothers, but that ain't no thing but a chicken wing.  Notice anything sweet with these guys yet?  What, no pegs, you say?  Solid chunk of awesomeness?  Heck, yeah!  Tickle that purist bone!

What truly is the icing on the cake is that these awesome guys are going on sale January!  At the time of the post, I have no idea how many there actually are or will be available for purchase, but if I had to guess, I would say it's going to be quite the small release, maybe just these four.  I'll certainly keep you all in the know when I find out more.

But, hey, don't wait for me to be your source of Rise of the Beast information.  Go give them love and support here!  Also, you can find all kinds of amazing LRG-exclusive OMFG and SUCKLE sets too.  Just go and empty your bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment