October 12, 2015

Alienrobotmonster Monsterex Drop!

I suppose one way to make the American  keshi community collectively explode virtually overnight is to mash up classic movie monsters into some sort of super Monster In My Pocket throwback minifigure, and the guys at Alienrobotmonster did just that with this creation.

Now, mash-up might not be the right term to use either, as I feel this guy might be a completely original sculpt from the artist, and not a combining of minfigures like the term might imply.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Man, is this monster impressive!  Named Monsterex, this beast is an obvious mix of Frankenstein's Monster and The Wolfman, and if he doesn't scratch that MIMP itch, I'm not sure what will.  

Monsterex is planning on hitting the Alienrobotmonster web-store very soon in three different colorways - flesh, green, and one other I have not been able to find out.  But, if you need someone to tell you, if this guy interests you, you need to be quite the aggressive shopper, because like I said, with almost no notice, this guy is snowballing out of control will attention and excitement.  People are really loving this piece and I can see why.  If you desire one, I would certainly follow the link below for more information and be one of the first in line to snag this guy before he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment