October 11, 2015

MWOTR: Evolution Talos Prototype Leak!

More information regarding Mystical Warrior of the Ring's releases for this November's Designer Con in Pasadena, California, has surfaced.

This just in:  wax is fragile!

This also just in!  It appears Talos the bull, just as we suspected, would be following in Goliath's footsteps in the MWOTR: Evolution line.  The multi-part glyos-compatible minifigure is being worked on and it appears to be in some prototype phase.  How far along is yet to be discovered, but the picture released indicates he's made it at least into the third dimension.

I had recently covered a cryptic message from Mystical Warriors of the Ring some may remember.  I had made a few guesses as to what it means, and although this announcement seems to present a whole new lot of information, I still stand by my original guesses.  I feel this bit of news is super excited and a bonus, but overall unrelated.  If I could make a slight adjustment to my guesses now with this, it's just the inclusion of Talos with some announcement or tease of Series Three.

What do you guys all think?  

Also, who do you think would win between Talos and Goliath?  Let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment