October 22, 2015

Mystical Warriors of the Ring: Mystery Solved!

Luckily, I know my readers.  Luckily, I know I can come back here and say something like "Alright, gang, you know Crazy Uncle SpiderEarth has a couple screws loose, right?" and none will be too shocked.  Luckily, I can rely on these things, because Mystical Warriors of the Ring revealed their cryptic messages and plans for Designer Con and I couldn't have been more wrong with the guesses I made before.

Whoops!

The good thing is, however, the true reveal is actually pretty exciting still.  It was certainly more surprising, which is never a bad thing.

Coming to Designer Con, guests can partake in exclusive sets of Series One, Series Two, and the Goliath figure all in a MUSCLE Flesh Pink colorway.  Some people have noted that Series One has seen a 'flesh tone' variant already, but this release has more of a pink hue to it and compares closer to the classic MUSCLE figures.  I suppose if you need to classify the older flesh set to a classic MUSCLE variant, I would call the previous flesh a 'salmon' tone instead.

This variant is pretty fun and exciting!  I'll surely been hitting up my mule sources, and I suggest you do the same if you can't make it to Pasadena, California, November 21st & 22nd.  For more info, check out the links below, and for more crazy Keshi Drop ramblings and incorrect guessery from yours truly subscribe to the blog by using the tool on the side there.

http://www.designercon.com/

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment